8/29/2013

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup

Hell yeah, baby! My submission's got picked in Independent Fashion Bloggers' weekly ”Links a lá Mode” competition! It feels like winning ELLE Award or something, although it's a weekly thing and every week someone gets lucky. But still, I want to explode into f*#%ing glitter and fall down like sparkling magical dust, just like in Walt Disney's movie intro! It's fun and I like that kind of fun!

fashion photography, cara delevingne, self-portrait


If I'm not wrong then earlier this competition was held in IFB forum, but as it got shut down, the results are displayed on the site's homepage! Which is even cooler because according to the stats of the site, there are nearly one million page views a month! Pretty neat or what?!

There was in total around ninety submitters and only twenty of them will get picked for the list. My selfie was used in the banner which gives me more reasons to celebrate! I submitted my “DIY: Shooting “White Polar Night” OOTD” blog entry which I posted last week.

I thank IFB for this fun experience and congratulate other participants who got chosen for this week's Links à la Mode! 
Here is the list of other bloggers who got picked!

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup

  SPONSOR: Eastdane Miansai, Grenson, Wolverine 1000, Bailey44, Billy Reid, Hepburn Monroe, Mens R&B, Jack Spade, Pantherella, AQ/AQ, & Herschel Supply  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment