11/27/2012

My three super fav photographers vol 1

I love following photographers on Facebook. I'd like to introduce you my three favs although there are a lot of them I am following.
It's interesting to see what others are up to and they're work is super inspiring to me. On social media you also get a change to have a word with them and even make some connections.

My super love from Paris is Pierre Dal Corso. His style is very sexed up and I love that. He pictures his girls in a very feminine way, hot but not slutty. Also his ideas and concepts are very interesting. There are many things I like to use in my photography that are directly influenced by his work. Nakedness and other sexy elements like this oily/ wet skin, big hairdo etc. His choice of models is very girl next door and international-looking faces.

 Pierre Dal Corso photography
 Pierre Dal Corso photography


The other long time fav is photographer Lara Jade. I've been following her work since Flickr time, long before Facebook. Her style is very classy, elegant and clean. She says it's very girly too. I am lucky to have seen some video courses made by her. Because I am a fan I suck all the good knowledge in like a sponge. Recently I saw her 3-day live broadcast straight from NYC. It started around 5pm Helsinki time and lasted until 12pm. It was about working with model agencies, social media as she's expert on that, working with magazines, image processing and lots of other stuff.

She began photography by taking self-portraits at the age of 14, at 17 she started her photography company and now being in her early twenties she gives photography classes worldwide, works between London and NY and published a book Fashion Photography 101. How awesome is that? Me so jelly you have no idea! :)

Lara Jade photography

Lara Jade photography

The third photographer is Aleksandra Podburtnaja who is originally from Estonia and moved to London for her studies. I love her style because it's colorful and fun. Talented girl!
 
Aleksandra Podburtnaja photography
Aleksandra Podburtnaja photography

 


All the images here are linked from photographer's Facebook pages.

Thanks & Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment